Our tobacco selection is unmatched! Rather you want a tin or a special blend,
We have what you are looking for!
- Outrigger, our largest seller. A golden canvendish with a touch of fire cured canvendish laced with vanilla.
- Matterhorn, A special black canvendish with a light chocolate.
- Aladdin, A slightly fuller aromatic, blend of black virginias, carolinas, burley, and a touch of oriental topped with a delicate chocolate.
- Academy, A mild burley-virginia canvendish with a rich caramel flavor.
- Coffee, Smoke a latte, soft and satisfying.
- Wild Raspberry, Virginia blend with the flavor of fresh raspberry.
- Black Forest, Straight cherry tobaccos too much, try this. Artfully blended by the owner, this cherry vanilla is the softest smoke.
- Thoroughbred, Black canvendish and carolina ribbon with a rich vanilla.
- Majestic, Golden virginia, burley, and black canvendish with a touch of vanilla.
- Black Magic, Our largest selling canvendish, vanilla flavor, slow burning.
- Almond Canvendish, Amaretto flavored dutch.
- Black Knight, Rich black canvendish smothered in vanilla.
- JLB, A house favorite, the owners blend of two virginias: canvendish and deer tongue.
- 10th Anniversary, Blended exclusively at our shop, a golden canvendish and black canvendish with a soft aroma.
- 15th Anniversary, Fanciful fruit and vanilla in this flue cured blend of simbabwe malawi, black canvendish, and mild burleys.
- 20th Anniversay, A black and gold blend, soft and delicious.
- Coco Cream, Black canvendish and dark burley blended with cocoa give it a nice rich smoke.
- Sunflower, Bright canvendish with a touch of fire cured black.
- Warwick, Four black-fired cureds with a sweet virginia.
- Aspen, Blended in house for a new look, golden virginia ribbon and flake, with just the right amount of black canvendish.
- Peaches & Cream, Dark and light canvendish tobaccos with a light scent of peach.
- House Blend, Burleys and Virginias and a touch of latakia.
- Peach Cobbler, Creamy peaches and cream.
- Cherry Jubilee, A blend of three cherry flavors.
- Ebony, Black canvendish with a taste of mystery.
- High Sierra, a mild flake cut burley lightly scented.
- Irish Cream, A canvendish cut burley with a touch of irish cream liquor.
- Prairie Schooner, Flavored broadcut burley with a maple flavor.
- Plainsman Natural Burley, An American canvendish burley without flavoring, smooth.
- Kentucky Colonel Rough Cut, Pressed burley rubbed lightly and without flavoring.
- Cube Cut Burley, The traditional square cut, slow burner.
- Tennessee Walker, Virginia and rough cut burley with a hint of chocolate.
- Lt. Brigade, A mild lightly rubbed red cake.
- Black Mature VA., A stoved matured virginia that is then rubbed, great blended with light brigade.
- Palmer House, A light fragrant matured cake.
- Wellington Classic Virginia, Traditional matured virginia, naturally sweet and satisfying.
- St. Andrews Virginia, Perique, Orange and red virginias with enough St. James perique for true richness.
- Berkshire Virginia & Latakia, A matured cake of orange virginias and latakia; smooth, rich, and unique.
- Country Squire, Artfully blended red cakes, black matured, and perique.
- Devonshire, A matured virginia with an oriental flavor, very pleasant.
- Trafalgar Square, Rubbed red cake and stoved black matured.
- Premier Dark Navy,cake, A dark navy flake stoved into a beautiful pungent cake.
- Orient Express, Orientals, virginia cavendish and black cavendish without latakia.
- Camelot, A light english, oriental, and carolina tobaccos with a touch of latakia.
- Tradition, a cyprian mixture, medium body with latakia, rich with flavor. The big seller.
- Chatam, A medium english.
- Buckingham Palace, A classic full english.
- Cromwell, A medium balkan mixture.
- Heavy English, a traditional full bodied english. Rich in flavor.
- McNaughton Mixture, created by the owner for those who want a full Balkan flavor, a blend of 6 tobaccos.
- Blended Turkish Ribbon
© Copyright 2012 Cigar and Tabac ltd. | 6898 West 105th Street, Overland Park, KS 66212 | (913)381-5597 -
Designed by mikael barnheart